If you've returned some of your order but not all items:
- If you have any instalments that are still due, these will be adjusted to reflect what you have returned.
- Any returns will reduce the outstanding balance from the last instalment which may remove an instalment or reduce the instalment balance.
If you've returned your whole order:
- Your invoice will be adjusted, and you'll receive a refund from Klarna within 5-7 working days for all payments you’ve already made.
- Your refund will be issued back to the credit or debit card you used at checkout to pay your first instalment.
- If you haven't paid all of your remaining instalments, then Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments.