If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- If your purchase is over £2250 then you can't use Klarna to pay for your order. Please choose another payment method. See below for more information regarding maximum order values.
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
If you have any further questions around why you haven’t been able to pay with Klarna please contact their Customer Care team.