If you've returned some of your order but not all items:
- If you have any instalments that are still due, these will be adjusted to reflect what you have returned.
- Any returns will reduce the outstanding balance from the last instalment which may remove an instalment or reduce the instalment balance.
Here's an example of how instalments can be adjusted following a return of an item:
- Order total - £120
- 1st instalment - £40 (leaving a balance of £80)
- An item to the value of £20 is returned (leaving a balance of £60)
- Instalments 2 and 3 will be £30 each
If you've returned your whole order:
- Your invoice will be adjusted, and you'll receive a refund from Klarna within 5-7 working days for all payments you’ve already made.
- Your refund will be issued back to the credit or debit card you used at checkout to pay your first instalment.
- If you haven't paid all of your remaining instalments, then Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments.