It's business as usual at AMARA. We're adhering to the advice of Public Health England and processing all orders.
- Deliveries within the UK are being delivered within advised delivery time frames.
- Deliveries to the EU are being delivered within advised delivery time frames.
- Deliveries to Australia are being delivered within advised delivery time frames.
- Deliveries to the US are being delivered within advised delivery time frames.
- Click&Collect is available in the UK and Europe.
All deliveries are contact-free and for customers self-isolating, instructions can be left in our checkout process under 'Delivery Instructions' should you wish us to leave your delivery in a safe place.
If you are unable to return an unwanted item within the advised return period on our Returns & Refunds page due to restrictions relating to Covid-19, we will honour a late return as long as the item(s) meet the other terms of our returns policy for example; they are in a new and unused condition in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition. Please contact our Customer Care team before the end of the advised return period to discuss this and arrange a late return.
Please also note, that as per our returns policy, the following items cannot be returned:
Made to order
Products marked as non-returnable within the product details
Customers will receive a pre-delivery call from Domestic Distribution and be asked to confirm:
- Have they had to seek medical advice resulting in them being advised to self-isolate or
- Have you decided to self-isolate as a result of potential coronavirus contact or symptoms?
If the answer is YES to either question, we will advise that the delivery has to be cancelled and can be re-booked at least 14 days later.
Download our COVID-19 Risk Assessment here